|Manga - Anime|
|Age||16 (Start of the Series)
17 (Pre Time-Skip) 26 (Post Time-Skip)
|Class||Second year class 4|
Kyouya Sata (Boyfriend/Husband)
Yuina Sata (Daughter)
|Physical and Vital Statistics|
|Manga||Volume 1 Chapter 1|
Erika Shinohara (篠原 エリカ Shinohara Erika) is the main protagonist of the series. She lied to her friends about having a boyfriend and claiming that an individual from an image she took was her boyfriend. The individual turned out to be Kyouya Sata, who happens to go that school. Later in the series, she developed some feelings for him, and then they were returned. In Volume 16 Chapter 58 and 58.5, she is now the wife of Kyouya (which now makes her Erika Sata) and the mother of Yuina Sata.
Erika is a teenage girl who has an average height and figure with shoulder-length brown hair that has her long locks (in which she leaves loose), but she styles it in a ponytail with some accessories occasionally and large brown eyes. Like other characters, she is usually seen wearing her school uniform which is a white blouse, a yellow vest and a striped red and white bow. Erika has a fondness for cute things and her casual clothes are usually girly.
Erika has changed her hair in the anime and the manga:
- In Episode 12, she later cuts her hair into a bobcut.
- In Volume 16 Chapter 58 and 58.5, she cuts her hair into a neck-length bob to look somewhat mature and motherly.
Erika is often seen as an easy-going girl, but she is quite gullible as noted by Kyouya Sata who also has a strong determination and a lot of confidence, but she is afraid to show it in front of her boyfriend. She was also noted to be a "masochist" by Ayumi Sanda (Erika's best friend), when she told her that she agreed to being Kyouya's pet dog in exchange for him to be her pretend boyfriend. Erika has a habit of telling boastful lies which often comes back to bite her in the end. Besides that, she's also a glutton, someone who is capable of eating a lot.
- Erika's surname Shinohara means "bamboo grass" (篠) (shino) and "field, plain" (原) (hara).
- Erika gets the name "Wolf Girl" from the popular story "The boy who cried Wolf" as an attribute of his habit of lying.
- Erika is noted for being a masochist (a person who derives sexual gratification from their own pain or humiliation) by Ayumi Sanda.
- Erika likes to eat (refer to chapter 32).
- According to other statistics, the date of her birth was August 19th. The constellation of Leo.